As the Fortnitemares 2022 event is coming to an end, Epic Games has launched the Fortnite 22.30 patch, adding a new set of Horde Rush Quests. As a result, Rush Horde mode will remain in the game for two more weeks so that players can complete the challenges and win exclusive rewards. So, without further delay, here is a detailed summary of all the missions and rewards of Fortnite Horde Rush.
Missions and rewards of Fortnite Horde Rush
Image source: epic games
Fortnite Horde Rush week presents 11 challenges in total and here is a list of all of them:
- Get shots at the head in cube monsters in a single game
- Remove cube monsters
- Open chests in Horde Rush
- Collect score multipliers
- Eliminate distance cube monsters with side weapons
- Win a KO x50 streak
- Inflicts melee damage to cube monster engenders
- Wins 2,000,000 team points combined
- Get a team score of at least 350,000 in a single game
- Eliminate poisonous or explosive cube monsters from at least 15 meters away.
- Inflicts damage to cube monsters
Fortnite’s latest update introduced a new Rick Pickle bling as part of Rick and Morty’s recent collaboration. Fortunately, players can get this cosmetic article free of charge by completing eight Missions of Horde Rush.
In addition to that, each mission rewards players with a certain amount of XP. Therefore, be sure to complete them all to climb quickly in Fortnite. It is worth noting that the Horde Rush game mode comes out on November 15. So be sure to complete the missions before the deadline.
There you have it. That is all you need to know about missions and rewards of Fortnite Horde Rush. Explanation and how to solve it and how to get the new mythical inquisitor SMG.
How to get Chrome Punk skin in Fortnite
How to get guff skin in Fortnite
The 10 best OG Fortnite masks to use
What is Fortnite X Overwatch 2? Explained
All Fortnitemares 2022 missions in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 (and all rewards)
look for more