Breath of bush: This armor protects Link from heat
If you draw via the desert or climb the volcano, you need heat protection in Zelda: Breath of bush. Otherwise, they slowly lose life, up until Link surrenders to severe temperature levels. One means to prepare on your own versus heat is to wear the appropriate armor:
- Breath of bush: This armor protects Link from heat
- icy food additionally shields against high temperature levels
- The heat protection for the Gerudo desert contains the women’s crowd with ladies’s pants and also the females’s veil.
- You get the shield either in Gerudo city or from a man that is disguised as a lady as well as is in the desert. The individual components cost 180 rubies each.
icy food additionally shields against high temperature levels
Inevitably, there is a 3rd option to protect on your own against heat. Some dealers offer containers loaded with heat protection. A bottle of it costs 60 rubies.
An additional choice to get heat protection in Zelda represents cooking. You are safeguarded from the temperatures for a min if you make and eat an icy recipe. Prepare enough food, so they proceed in the desert throughout the day.
- Lay food at very low temperatures.
- Perch, trout, carp, quickly, wild and chicken you can ice up in enhancement to some other foods to get heat protection in Zelda.
If you pull through the desert or climb the volcano, you need heat protection in Zelda: Breath of the Wild. One way to prepare on your own versus heat is to use the right shield:
Ultimately, there is a third alternative to secure on your own against heat.