Update from 17 February 2022 – 10:47:
The servers of Lost Ark are online again after maintenance. Have fun in Arkesia!
Original message from 17 February 2022 – 09:00:
It looks as if the responsible persons wanted to stay faithful to Amazon Games of their previous line during maintenance . Even today, on February 17, 2022, the Servers of Lost Ark go offline at 08:59, so that the developers can implement a patch or various hotfixes. For three hours, the maintenance should last. For past maintenance, however, the worlds of the online role-playing game were partly significantly earlier live.
That brings the patch
In the official forum there was already a view of the contents of the patch by Community Manager Roxx:
- Through a mistake it could happen that the currency exchange remains hang if your royal crystals want to refund. This bug was fixed.
- There are improvements for delays and connection issues when using the Ingame Shop.
- There was a problem that the events of the adventure islands were displayed incorrectly via the compass.
- A problem has been fixed, by the player of the European region were thrown out of the game.
- The technical foundation was laid for the new European region, which should mean “Europe West”. However, the servers of this region are not yet switched live yet.
- An error showed emoticons as text when two players communicate with each other using different language settings.
- An error has been fixed by which the colors of the “Northern Lawmaker” ski of warriors were incorrect.
- A problem with DirectX 11 and UI scaling has been fixed.
As soon as the servers of Lost Ark (Buy Now 19.99 €) go online after the completed maintenance, we update this message of course for you. What does it look like: Would you also want other maintenance times for the European servers from Lost Ark? Betray us in the comments!
To home page